Monday, January 28, 2008

mY nEw rEsolUtIonS... ^_^

tOday is thE 8th day since the day oF my Accident.. well It was realli a moment then.. i only tot of Kelly on my bike.. is she ok.. is she in danger?? i was sooo worried.. time iS reAlli passing fASt.. my bike is now in the WrkShop and will onli be ready after CNY.. i hope thats a good sign and things like this will nv happen again.. i pray..

nEw yr is comin in and I am glad to haf someone to spend my holiday with mi... mY luv for her is growing more and more.. i jus felt that she is part of mi and i cannot do without her.. everyday and every nite.. i jus wan her to b with mi.. now tHat she is injured, i must take good care of her even more.. to prevent her from geting hurt again.. i miss her and i luv her... :> I hope that everything is goona be better as times goes by...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 5, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home