Tuesday, October 23, 2007

LifE haF tO Go oN...

HaD been a long day isn't it.. Finalli i can get to sit own in front of my desk nd type some stuff.. hahaha.. I realli thanx God For letting mi talk to my buddy.. after taLkin tO him.. i felt that we are not so distants anymore.. well he will only be back only aft next year.. so yalohz.. gotta realli awaits his coming back..

Sunday, had been good.. i heard good testimonies from one of my Church friend.. she is sooooo AWESOME!!!!! cAn't stop pRaising her.. and agree with her on stuff that we haf discuss during our lunchtime.. Well .. what she haf said, realli touches my heart and mAke mi ponder more on how i shld react to pple when at times God wants us to reach out to people that is unknown to us.. well It's realli realli a big BIG challenge to mi.. for i am not realli one who is able to reach out so well as some of my fellows peers in BriSsy.. But i will give it a Try when the chance arises.. ahha rEalli looking forward to read the book that she has written.. wanna get inspired by her and works towards a bEtter tomoRrow and reach out to the heLpless pple amids us...


God will be there always to guide us and teaches us when needed... Praise the Lord for the message u haf got her to convey to me.. will try my best to do it!!!!! :>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home