Monday, October 1, 2007

How Tough is It???


Time Realli flies.. Like nobody bizz.... Time is not waiting for us.. Time is nt with us.. Always working against us.. How tough it is?? Day by day passing by.. no one realli care for my existence.. whether i am doin wat.. hmm well At least nt at my work place.. pple there are somehow much better then when i'm home.. of cos nt counting in my lovely sister that went church with mi..


It was the greatest thing that happen to the current part of my life that she is open to GOd.. I'm gonna thank god for that and making it possible for my little sister to b at my side.. Praise u lord and love u sooo much.. With u.. only am i able to find peace and love.. Only talkin to u makes mi feels like home.. I dunno wat to do at hm to please everyone.. No matter wat i do is either i'm in the wrong or i am not responsible or i am angry at them.. there isn't ONE instant where they think that i am caring for them and all they can say is play apologise and he will forgive u.. i Tried but seems like i'm in the wrong when i care for them.. How TougH is It...???


How Tough is iT to please someone.. To make them understand that u care for them.. and let they realise that its nt all the time they are correct.. I trIed.. Its realli tough.. Realli toUGh... sighz... i wonder when will i be able to haf such a gracious heart that God desire us to haf... I pray... hope that it will come.. and i will b able to handle things in a more gracious way.. :>


"If anyone does not love the Lord - a curse be on him. Come O'Lord! The grace of Lord Jesus be with you. My love to all of you in Christ Jesus. Amen." [1 Cor 16:22 - 24]

1 Comments:

Blogger raynorgan said...

Seek first to understand, then be understood.

I think you will remember that Mdm Tin used to bring along (she still does!) the talking stick whenever we checked in and out as a VA group with her.

The purpose of having a talking stick is to ensure that everyone has an equal amount of airtime to voice his views with the assurance of a listening audience.

You shouldn't be trying to please anyone (why should you?). But I wouldn't deny that it is laborious to try to understand a person. But before you even attempt to think that you understand someone, ask yourself if you are listening enough. =)

And not forgetting to voice your comments and make yourself understood (only if it's required).

Problem is, a good number of people may misconstrue your over-caring-ness as pure pretense or simply lip service. It takes so much more time to build trust between people and yourself. I feel that you should perhaps allow yourself some time, some space.

I wouldn't say you speak a lot, but I suggest you can try adapting the listen-first-think-then-speak approach.

This is merely an opinion from me. Yep, hope it helps. Jesus loves you!

October 5, 2007 at 2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home