Sunday, October 21, 2007

GOd's pResEnces....

wOw.. today is such an aWesome day... eVen though i'm late for service.. i manage to get there before the sermon start.. Hmm taking in the advice that Uncle Bernard tell mi when he is back.. i keep my heart realli open to recieve the words from the Pastor.. hmm it wAs good... I felt alot of wat God wanted to tell mi and i realli thank god for giving me one more chance..

cUrrently i haf been attending CDS classes in the church so as to continue my own grooming and growth in God's faith. I realli hope that i will b able to get a divine appointment and direction in my Walk with GOd and grow in GOd more and crave for him even more then before...


And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him [Hebrews 11:6]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home